May 21, 2014

Class of 2014 graduation gift kit

In a couple of weeks we get to celebrate my niece Colleen's high school graduation! I've been trying to think of a fun gift for her for a while and I finally decided on a little dorm room survival kit. I'm pretty sure she's too busy studying for her IB exams and not reading her auntie's blog, so, I'm safe to share my spin on this easy graduation gift!



Dorm room survival kit:
I got everything at Target and tried to keep it in the green + yellow color scheme when possible (CSU colors)! 

1. Flip flops - for the communal showers.
2. Power strip - for charging all her new gadgets.
3. Ear plugs - for noisy nights in the dorms.
4. Emergen-c - for avoiding colds in close quarters.
5. Tide Pods - for easier trips to the laundromat.
6. Seventh Generation wipes - for cleaning up after a messy roommate.
7. Goldfish - for late night snacks.



Assemble everything in a fun storage bin or shower caddy, add a little tissue paper, and you're set! 

This is the perfect gift for all you procrastinators - just swing by Target on the way to the graduation party. I included some fun money in the card (and the gift receipt in case she gets a similar gift). 


Congratulations to the Class of 2014, especially my favorite niece! Click here to read more!

No comments:

Post a Comment