May 17, 2014

Best single serve sparkling wines

I love having a glass of champagne. Whether it's for an aperitif, to celebrate something or just for no reason at all, sparkling wines and champagnes are my most-favorite adult beverage. However, I'm the only bubbly consumer in my house. Instead of popping a bottle, I reach for a single-serving of bubbly. These are my favorites.

This is the original "champagne in a can" and my favorite of the bunch. The 5 oz. size is perfect for a little pre-party sip while you're getting ready! I have also been known to slip one in my purse for a movie theatre treat. It comes with a little straw, perfect for picnics or other on-the-go events. Warning: these are addictive! I like to have a couple on hand at all times.
These festive pink bottles are just what you need for a little girls' getaway. I'd pack these for a staycation or even a movie night in. I'd pair these with mini cupcakes or macarons for a girls-only treat! They would make cute favors for a bachelorette party or bridal shower as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment