October 24, 2013

Denver's best restaurants 2013

I love looking over 5280 Magazine's food lists - best cocktails, breakfasts, new restaurants, etc. I save most issues and peek through each one when I need a little dining inspiration!

Their 25 Best Restaurants 2013 list came out this month; looks like I have been to seven.


7. Fruition - we had a splendid birthday dinner here this year. 
12. The Populist - just tried their happy hour last month, they have the sweetest little patio (pictured -->)
19. Duo - brunch and a holiday party - both were leisurely and delicious.
21. Tag - three words: duck fat fries. 
22. Linger - the La rosa might be my favorite cocktail in Denver and their food is unique!
23. Trillium - a little taste of Scandinavia, their food is light and flavorful.
24. Euclid Hall - went for the poutine, which my Quebecois didn't love.

And, I'd like to go to these five. Which one should we try first? 

1.  Frasca 
8.  Luca d'italia 
13. Beast and Bottle 
18. Rioja 
20. Il posto 

No comments:

Post a Comment