January 18, 2012

Silly realtor photos

This is going to be short because I only have two examples. I think it's so funny how Realtors, agents, brokers, etc. choose to market themselves. I have found two of the silliest photos in the past few days and I hope I find more! It makes me giggle when I see such silly people!

These people are floating in the clouds on a key:



This guy looks like a total creeper behind the woman:



Have you seen any funny real estate-related photos? I did a quick search and discovered there are lots of funny galleries! Here are two of the best: Facebook Funny Realtor Photos and Huffington Post's Most Ridiculous Realtor Photos

1 comment:

  1. That's hilarious! I'm sure if you spent more time looking around, there would be tons of weird realtor photos. but it seems that most of them are pretty professional

    ~Lisha

    ReplyDelete