August 27, 2014

DIY washi tape mousepad

I have here for you the world's easiest DIY project. I promise, you won't have a Pinstrosity on your hands.

  
I have never really worried or cared about having a cute mousepad. But, I happened to stick a piece of washi tape to my mousepad while taping something else and it sparked an idea. So, I covered the whole thing, and it looks pretty cute! With two materials and two instructions, anyone can handle this DIY! 

Here's how you can make a DIY washi tape mousepad:

Materials:

Old mousepad 
-Mine is a 2012 promotional item from my husband's work, ha!
Washi tape 
-I used a Scotch Expressions 3M roll

Directions:

1. Take the washi tape and affix it in rows to the mousepad.


2. After you've covered the whole mousepad with the tape, you can seal each side by adding one strip going the opposite direction and folding over to the back.



That's it! This was so easy, it makes me want to cover everything with washi tape!

Get more DIY projects here!

No comments:

Post a Comment