December 17, 2013

Our 2013 Christmas card

I just love getting holiday cards from friends and family, don't you? I can't wait to get home and open the mailbox every afternoon. Now that our Christmas cards are en route (or already delivered), I can share it here! This was my first time using Minted and I loved it! They have so very many designs. It was hard to narrow it down to just one!



I used our favorite wedding photo from earlier this year (thanks to Urban Safari Photography for the picture). Since we had a February wedding, the card feels nice and wintry, don't you think? I picked the Mistletoe Kiss design.

If the thought of writing/addressing/stamping/sending holiday cards stresses you out, you don't have to send one to everyone you know! We only sent 20, a totally manageable amount. This post by Erin Loehner backs me up -- you only need to send to a select few to make it worthwhile.

Use this link to sign up for Minted and you'll get $25 to spend on your cards! A New Year's card would be perfect if you run out of time before Christmas! Send me one! ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment