November 15, 2013

Holiday bucket list 2013

Oh my gosh, I may have already indulged in a peppermint mocha this season, shh! And after spending a quality evening crafting cute little red flowers at West Elm Denver last night, I am sufficiently in the mood for the holiday season. Colorado is picture-perfect during the holidays; from snowy pine trees to the magical lights on the City & County building, we are spoiled with cheer around these parts.

Break out the Bing and the bubbly, friends! There are gifts to buy, parties to attend and time off to be had. With so much to do, I don't want to forget to check off some of my favorite activities this season! Here's my top 10 must-do list this season:



Denver folks - what are your must-dos during the holidays? Parade of Lights? New Year's Eve fireworks on the mall? Do tell below...

No comments:

Post a Comment