June 05, 2012

My summer fun to-do list


In between attending 3 weddings and moving this summer, there are lot of other things I want to fit in! Here's my summer fun 2012 to-do list:

1. Read 3 books
-Fifty Shades of Grey, the Twitter Diaries and Swimming to Elba are on my Kindle wish list.

2. Make a pie from scratch - even the crust!
-Thinking blackberry or rhubarb

3. Bike ride + picnic at City Park Jazz
-Can't forget the brie, baguette and white wine

4. Go to a Food Truck Party
-Justice League of Street food or Food Truck Renegades or Civic Center Eats

5. Host a Pinterest party
-Have the girls bring their DIY projects over for a crafty afternoon

6. Celebrate St. Jean Baptiste (June 24) with a Canadian dinner
-Poutine, maple syrup cookies and Molson beer count as a meal, right?

7. Go on a hike at Garden of the Gods 
-Follow up with a trip to Dunkin Donuts in the springs

8. Go to two Rockies games
-I can't believe we haven't been to a game yet!

9. See a movie at the drive-in
-There's one close to Denver! The 88 Drive In 

10. Have a pool day
-Will have to invite myself to the Mansion for this.

Bonus activities if I can fit them in: eat a lot of smores, hit the farmer's markets a lot, see fireworks on the Fourth of July, head to Boulder for an afternoon, go to a winery, attend a farm dinner...

I'll have to check in after Labor Day to see how much I checked off the list. Any more ideas for me?!

No comments:

Post a Comment