February 12, 2013

DIY wedding crossword puzzle







Just about a week left until our wedding! As if I didn't have enough on my plate, I decided to make a custom crossword puzzle for our hotel welcome bags. Ya know, something for people to do if they're bored!

I found this free Puzzlemaker from Discovery Channel and decided on the crossword over the word search, although you could  definitely do both! You just plug in all the clues (I focused on things about us, like our favorite restaurant, name of our dog, honeymoon destination, etc).

The template will form the crossword for you! I copied the image of the puzzle (and the clues) into a Word doc so I could add a prettier heading. But really the whole project took under half an hour.

I also think this would be SUPER CUTE as a little table activity for a brunch wedding, or using the word search template for a little kids' table activity!

1 comment:

  1. I like being busy and juggling a lot of things at the same time. I get bored easily, so I need to do a lot. See the link below for more info.


    #bored
    www.ufgop.org


    ReplyDelete