March 21, 2014

Welcome, spring!

Predictably, my most favorite part about living in Colorado are the seasons. We get the full benefits of each one, from patio margaritas in the sweltering summer, to skiing through the snowy winters, and my favorite, enjoying the crisp, colorful fall. With the first day of spring yesterday, we'll usher in the first baseball games, bright sunny mornings and even a few raindrops.

Daffodils from my mama for the first day of spring.

I'm particularly excited about this new season, as this winter was a decidedly challenging one. There's plenty to look forward to this spring; a tropical vacation, new writing opportunities, my niece's graduation and of course, my + Max's {shared} birthday! I have big plans for riding bikes to the farmer's market and getting out a my spring dresses. I'd love to try one of these new restaurants and tackle a few items from my ever-growing to do list.

What are you looking forward to this spring? Any traditions or fun plans in the works?


No comments:

Post a Comment