May 14, 2013

Late spring must-haves from Target


I think we all know how much I love the Target. Clearly working there for four years in high school/college does not deter me from returning on a weekly basis (especially since I no longer have to wear red and khaki when I go in there). Shout out to my Stapleton store, which is is NEVER busy and has a Starbucks within!

Here are just a few recent purchases I'm loving.

For all my work and blog ideas!
1. I love these Rifle notebooks (pack of three for $12)! I have one at work, one at home and one spare. These were a sweet little birthday gift. {Similar.}

2. This striped maxi was a super impulse buy at the Target in San Francisco. Yes, I still go to the Tar-zhay on vacation. {On sale for $25 right now.}

3. Glitter sandals - Lavada. Love, love these for summer. I might wear 'em out though! {On sale for $15.}

4. Patterned button down. Perfect for work (and I also plan on wearing with shorts on the weekends with the sleeves rolled up). They don't have the cute khaki and neon floral one I bought but this {seahorse shirt} is really cute and reminds me of j. Crew!.
Striped maxi + glitter sandals = love.

5. Fun earrings. These coral-colored baubles go with at least three new things I've purchased for summer! {They're a steal at $7.}

I think the thing to remember about Target fashion is that it's not meant to last forever. I think it's better quality (and probably more age approp for me) than Forever 21 or H&M, but still, it won't last more than a few years. I'm okay with that for trendy items like the ones above! Gives me more money to spend at Anthro or j. Crew!

Happy shopping! Visit the @targetdoesitagain girls for lots more Tar-zhay fashion inspiration! Oh, and obviously they did not pay me for this post. Maybe someday?! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment